Daikin Thermostats & Controls
The Daikin One+ smart thermostat is an intelligent home air controller from one of the world’s leading heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) manufacturers. It is the cloud-connected hub of a sophisticated, integrated solution for controlling temperature, humidity, and air quality.
- The high-resolution color touch screen display is protected by the same toughened glass used in smart phones.
- The anodized aluminum bezel and dial are precision manufactured.
- The surfaces have a fine bead blast with a warm hued anodized finish.
- The dial rotation is extraordinarily smooth because it rests on a bearing assembly typically found in precision instruments.
- A switch behind the dial enables users to return to the home screen from any menu with a single tap.
- An integrated WiFi radio connects to the internet (via a home router) to the cloud and on to the homeowner mobile application
- A thin LED light bar sits flush within the bottom surface and runs from edge to edge delicately illuminating the wall beneath. The light bar indicates the current system mode: red-orange for heating and blue for cooling.
- A number of screen savers are available including an analog clock.
- Built-in bubble level aids professional installation.
- Auxillary heat control capable
Standard features of the ComfortNet™ communicating thermostat include dual fuel compatibility, outdoor temperature display, dehumidification, advanced diagnostics, a programmable continuous fan control, and more. A wide assortment of wireless features are available making the CTK04 one the most user friendly controls available.
- Pre-programmed indoor and outdoor control boards automatically determine the proper system setup and properly manage airflow and system capacity settings
- Advanced active diagnostics simplifies system troubleshooting today and for the life of the system
- Wireless remote control system management from any personal computer iPad iPhone or Android device (with Honeywell RedLINK Internet Gateway)
The Daikin ENVi Intelligent and programmable Thermostat is the newest addition to Daikin's residential controls offerings. This wall mounted controller features a backlit LCD display and easy to understand menu items for all of your personal comfort settings - temperatures, weekly scheduling, vacation schedules, and even your weather forecast. Best of all ENVi is a WiFi programmable thermostat, so you can access it via the web using your tablet, smart phone or computer. You get your own personalized secure web interface to make any changes you want, from anywhere you may be.
The Daikin ENVi is Wi-Fi enabled, so you can make adjustments to your thermostat away from home using your tablet, computer, or smart phone. The ENVi has an easy-to-read high-resolution color display and user-friendly interface that makes it easy to setup your personalized program, adjust your settings and create new vacation events, anytime and from anywhere.
Did you know that using your ENVi thremostat's weekly schedule can provide energy savings for you? It is one of the easiest ways to reduce your energy consumption and save money on your utility bills.
When you get a Daikin ENVi thermostat, we'll also provide you with access to your own personal and secure web page to manage all aspects of your ENVi thermostat. And if you like that, there's also no annual fee which you're sure to love
The ENVi has a built-in live weather function and uses advanced algorithims so you can be sure your thermostat is always saving the most energy possible. Automatic alerts and reminders notify you when your Daikin equipment is due for service, if there is an equipment malfunction or when its time to change your filter.
- Access to your own personal and secure web page to manage all aspects of your ENVi thermostat
- Built-in live weather function and uses advanced algorithims so you can be sure your thermostat is always saving the most energy possible
Daikin Comfort Control App
It can happen to anyone. You forgot to change the temperature of your heat pump system or air conditioner before leaving the house, or you will be delayed returning home and wish to avoid needlessly heating or cooling your home. What in the past would have resulted in wasted energy is no longer a problem. With the new Daikin Comfort Control App, you are always in control. You can use your tablet or smartphone to access your Daikin system via the internet. Fault conditions can also be detected remotely, allowing a quick response to problems.
- Easy Installation
- Adjust or set a schedule remotely